To implement this scheme efficiently, especially in our central production plants, new IE1 motors in sizes 56, 63, 71 and 80 will be introduced under the type designation DR2S. These motors are derived from the new DRN. motors by making modifications to the winding. The current motors DT56, DR63, DRS71, and 80 will be completely phased out within a short time and will then no longer be available for sale.
Consequences for the market:
- current motors DT56, DR63, DR.71 and 80 will be completely phased out within a short time and will then no longer be available for sale.
- DRN.. and DR2S.. motor types will be designed as classical AC asynchronous motors in all sizes:
- Sizes 71 and 80 will have full option capability, as is the case for DRN.. motors with high power.
- Size 63 will have a reduced range of options (new BE03 brake and integrated EI7C encoder, among others).
- 08/2018: Sales release 1: new motors part 1(tbd) & official phase-out of the corresponding old products.
- 07/2019: 1st modified pricing
- 10/2019: 2nd modified pricing
- 12/2019: activation of after sales-service=not possible anymore for ordering of old items without serial numbers.
Only ordering possible for maintenance and repair purposes. Very long delivery times and high costs could be the result by ordering.
SEW will be at your service for all questions and needed support regarding this information campaign.