With its freely programmable drive and application inverter, MOVIPRO® ADC brings your production system architecture up to date – regardless of whether you use stationary or mobile materials handling technology.
Compact and freely programmable controller for decentralized drive technology
Do your mobile and stationary materials handling systems need drive systems that are compact and resistant to vibration? Do you require perfectly synchronized multi-axis movements? Are integrated safety functions an absolute must for you?
Our decentralized MOVIPRO® ADC drive inverter for application and positioning control meets all of these requirements, and more: Because it can be programmed freely (in accordance with IEC 61131-3 and PLCopen), you can implement application-specific and complex functions in a flexible way. In addition to multi-axis synchronization, precise, local coordination of multiple actuators and sensors is also possible.
This makes MOVIPRO® ADC the optimum solution for decentralized drive technology in the following situations:
- If vast installations need to be equipped with and automated by electrical drives
- If you need to ensure the precise synchronization of multiple axes within your system, or coordinate multiple sensors and actuators
- If your process requires advanced safety functions
- If your system is based on reusable modular functions
- If your process requires a compact and integrated drive controller
- If you want to implement optimal speed control and precise positioning
- If you plan to manage I/Os and encoders locally
- If quick diagnostics and maintenance are important to you
- If you want a complete drive solution in one package
With the MOVIPRO® ADC drive, positioning and application controller, you can build the foundations for an open and flexible system architecture – whether you're designing a new system or modernizing an old system. We guarantee you functional compatibility with existing control cabinet applications. When combined with our MOVITOOLS® MotionStudio, you can benefit from an integrated software environment for your entire engineering process – from setup and diagnostics right through to maintenance.